Sunday, December 4, 2016

LEGO nexo knights magazine issue 10

LEGO Nexo Knights Issue 10
LEGO Nexo Knights Issue 10

The LEGO Nexo Knights Magazine Issue 10 is currently on sale, and there's more than one free gift!

Before everything else, I would like to apologize for two things. First, for the brief hiatus. Life happened. I'll still try to blog as often as possible though. I'll try my best. Second, for this very tardy post. Issue 10 came out last 16 November but for some reason our local shops don't have it. I have to literally travel downhill to purchase one in the big supermarket. Fortunately, they still have a few on the shelf. And to my surprise, it's a bumper issue! That means it's £1 more expensive. But good thing my bonus toy is a Lava Warrior, so that basically offsets the extra pound. And who says no to army building? I wonder what the others got...

Lava Warrior
Lava Warrior

Issue 10's free gift is insanely cool! Ladies and gentlemen, the Mech Bot!

Mech Bot
Mech Bot

The Mech Bots are featured heavily in this issue's comics. They were worn by the Nexo Knights themselves, and by the Pilot Bots (more on this later). I think these exo-suits are a bit of a teasing for the upcoming Battle Suits (currently a bit undecided on that line). It would have been cool to get each Nexo Knight a Mech Bot, but the bumper price is a big hindering factor. I guess I'm going to have to settle with the Pilot Bot.

Pilot Bot?! Debuting in brick form, the Pilot Bot is LEGO Nexo Knights Magazine Issue 11's free gift. And not only that, it comes with the Nexo Power Sand Tornado as well. All of these will be available from 14 December.

Pilot Bot
Pilot Bot

No comments:

Post a Comment

october mini model build: robot

October Mini Model Build [40248] The Monthly Mini Model Build for October is an awesome robot! Veering away from the cutesy animals, the LEG...