Thursday, April 6, 2017

battle on scarif [75171] gallery

Battle on Scarif [75171]
Battle on Scarif [75171]

Continuing the roguish streak is the epic Battle on Scarif [75171]...

The recent release of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story on Digital HD, DVD and Blu-ray is a perfect excuse to play with our LEGO sets again. If you want to stretch it a bit, it can also be a perfect excuse to buy new ones. A lot of LEGO Star Wars Rogue One sets are currently on super sale. So go ahead and check your favorite stores! (I just did and... More on this next time, haha).

I really can't remember the occasion when I bought the Battle on Scarif [75171]. I usually just buy sets when there's a reason for celebration or when there's an unrefusable offer. In that way, I can try to control my impulse. Anyway, it's a lovable set. You get Jyn Erso and Cassian Andor in a single set. I only wish Cassian is in disguise as well as Jyn. I guess I'll just hunt for a gray Imperial Officer uniform then for a scene that I badly want to replicate in brick form. Another plus point for me is the inclusion of the mysterious orange crate. Now my Imperial Assault Hovertank can carry one crate more.

Like my last post, I initially intended to make a proper review of this set, but I have forgotten most of my key points so this devolved into a gallery instead.

Enjoy!


Cassian Andor
Cassian Andor

Jyn Erso
Jyn Erso

Jyn Erso in Disguise
Jyn Erso in Disguise

Scarif Stormtooper
Scarif Stormtooper

Scarif Stormtoopers
Scarif Stormtoopers

Orange Crate
Orange Crate

Scarif
Scarif

Sliding Bunker Doors
Sliding Bunker Doors

Hidden Weapons Stash
Hidden Weapons Stash

Battle on Scarif
Battle on Scarif








No comments:

Post a Comment

october mini model build: robot

October Mini Model Build [40248] The Monthly Mini Model Build for October is an awesome robot! Veering away from the cutesy animals, the LEG...