Sunday, June 11, 2017

LEGO star wars in black and white

LEGO Star Wars in Black and White
LEGO Star Wars in Black and White

Or alternatively my favorite shots in dramatic monochrome.

How did this little side project come about? I was just looking for a new wallpaper to match my black and white phone then voilà!...

It is only quite recently that I was able to obtain larger sets. That's why it is also only quite recently that I decided to do scenic shots, and I fell in love with it!

For Finn in the Millennium Falcon [75105], I was originally aiming to do a shot in the gun well but I can't seem to make it work. So, I settled with him in the cockpit instead. At least the upper quad laser cannon is visible behind him.

Finn Manning the Falcon
Finn Manning the Falcon

Krennic's Imperial Shuttle [75156] is definitely one of my favorite LEGO Star Wars sets. It definitely is a must to have the suave director's photo taken inside his wicked spacecraft. For Krennic, it's all about style! I mean wearing white in a black on black ship? Exactly on point!

Director Krennic's Imperial Shuttle
Director Krennic's Imperial Shuttle

Bistan! Ever since I saw the Space Monkey in Star Wars Celebration Europe 2016, I grew fond of him (only to be disappointed later to learn that he doesn't have much screen time!). I'm sure a lot of Rebel U-Wing Fighter [75155] owners has recreated Bistan in his most epic scene.

Door Gunning Bistan
Door Gunning Bistan

And this has got to be my favorite shot of all time! I super love the Darth Vader Transformation [75183] set and I'm glad my pictures, especially the one below, were able to show that. The upgraded and more detailed helmet has definitely help capture the essence of the iconic scene.

Darth Vader's Transformation
Darth Vader's Transformation

I'm so excited with this artistic (at least in my opinion) side project. This is definitely an upgrade from my usual profile shots. Hopefully, I can add more to these lovely pictures in the future. I have a lot of ideas in my head. I just wish I can execute them beautifully and justly. In the meantime, may the force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

october mini model build: robot

October Mini Model Build [40248] The Monthly Mini Model Build for October is an awesome robot! Veering away from the cutesy animals, the LEG...