Sunday, October 2, 2016

rogue friday 2016 haul

Imperial Assault Hovertank [75152]
Imperial Assault Hovertank [75152]

Star Wars fans all around the world have gone rogue over the weekend, and LEGO builders are no exceptions. With the recent release of Rogue One toys in the Rogue Friday event, I wonder what did you guys get?

Me? I got the least expensive LEGO Rogue One set, the Imperial Assault Hovertank [75152] (buildable figures not considered). I usually buy stuff only when they're on sale (unless I really, really, really like them), so I bought set 75152 with the Triple VIP Points in mind. That's almost like having a £5 rebate. And of course, let's not forget the free First Order Stormtrooper [30602].

First Order Stormtrooper [30602]

LEGO UK is generous enough to giveaway the exclusive minifigure for any LEGO Star Wars purchase. And they really do mean any, for that includes even the cheapest key chains. That's why my ever-loving wife, using her own VIP account, bought BB-8 and Yoda Key Chains to avail more minifigures.

BB-8 Key Chain
BB-8 Key Chain

Yoda Key Chain
Yoda Key Chain

Though I was really eyeing for the Krennic's Imperial Shuttle [75156] this Rogue Friday release, I did not purchase it straightaway. I guess I'm going to wait a little bit more for better deals. In the meantime, I'm more than happy and contented to start with Chirrut Îmwe versus the Imperial Assault Hovertank. Opening the set in 3, 2, 1...

No comments:

Post a Comment

october mini model build: robot

October Mini Model Build [40248] The Monthly Mini Model Build for October is an awesome robot! Veering away from the cutesy animals, the LEG...